Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blue is the colour

 Pam's painting it is about 18" square.

Blue is the colour of the sky
Birds sing and fly so very high
Blue is the colour of a flower
Hearts aflame every hour
Blue is the colour of my mood
makes me sad and makes me brood

Blue is the colour of crimson white
blue is the colour of a stary night
Blue is the colour on my wall
of my art true and tall
Blue is the colour of the sea
where fishes live and live to be
I want to swim and want to be

But blue I am and blue I feel
nothing changes and I reel
cause blue is the colour of a peaceful mind
That not me though I find
nothing changes every day
blue is the colour the month of May

I love blue of the sky
as stars fly past we wonder why
Blue is my dog with eyes so brown
She only smiles and never frowns
Blue is the colour of bluebells
All is a flower that grows so well
they may decorate the fields
blue is the colour of there yield

A tear in my eye as blue passes by
makes you sing a lulaby
blue is the colour of the day
blue is the colour that makes me proud
in the ever madding croud

Time passes by as is not
life is short and blue a lot
blue is the colour of my bed
yes blue is blue the colour I shed
blue is blue right out my head.





No comments:

Post a Comment